Executive Director, Clinical Data
PRA Health Science
Swansea, United Kingdom
This is an exciting and new position that requires someone to have a blend of Drug Development as a Project Director, Clinical Operations and or Clinical Data Management. You would need to have extensive experience working within the CRO environment, successfully running trials and supporting your team(s) to succeed.
The candidate selected should be known and highly regarded within their field, be comfortable interacting and presenting in front of clients, a proven leader and mentor and coach their team to excel on their projects.
Your duties will include:
- Lead Clinical Data Managers and Directors to assure PRA’s profitability and client satisfaction;
- Provide leadership in the delivery of service;
- Ensure projects are managed within contracted schedules and budgets, while coordinating properly trained resources;
- Advise sponsors and internal customers regarding tactical and strategic issues;
- Provide clear team and individual goals and expectation;
- Develop and implement a mentoring program;
- Foster a goal-oriented environment which supports training and career growth opportunities.
Successful candidates must have demonstrated experience leading and developing a staff of Clinical Project Management or Clinical Data Management professionals, as well as previous hands-on experience in the role of Clinical Project Manager/Project Director leading studies in the CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry. Extensive industry experience is essential, along with a B.A./B.S. degree in science or health field is required. An advanced degree is preferred. To qualify, applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.