The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of new biological drug candidates based on the most advanced and modern approaches of Medicinal Chemistry and the planning and execution of synthetic routes for the synthesis of drug candidates.
- Ph.D in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry;
- Proven experience in organic synthesis;
- Knowledge of the most common purification techniques;
- Experience working with NMR, HPLC, Infrared and Ultraviolet , MS (Mass Spectrometry) equipments;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and computer skills are essential;
- Highly motivated and a good team player.