The European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) is the leading European association for Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Pain and Perioperative Medicine. It is a not-for-profit company which promotes the exchange of qualitative information between European anaesthesiologists, in order to improve safety and quality of patient care. The complexity of the business and the number of stakeholders makes this organization quite unique. It therefore requires direction from someone with specific leadership skills, who understands the necessity of ensuring organisational stability while also allowing for continuing growth on the same path.
In order to support their Research Department, ESA is currently looking for a Lead Project Manager to reinforce their CRO division (m/f).
1. Managing and conducting the coordination and administration of European multi-country clinical studies:
2. Helping the Chief Investigator and Scientific Team of Studies selected by the ESA Clinical Trial Network/Sponsor in the development of their protocol and study documents:
3. Supporting the participating institutions making constant liaison with the centres, investigators and Sponsor spread over Europe for all activities related to implementation of the Clinical trial locally:
4. Selecting and/or overseeing the Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) spread over Europe for all activities related to monitoring of the Clinical trial locally:
5. Acting as a central contact for the clinical team for project communications and rolling out of all steps related to the clinical projects.
6. Collaborating with the Data Manager and study statistician assigned to the project.
7. Reporting to the Research Manager and escalating issues to Research Manager and study sponsor.
8. Leading the specific project team and the day to day activities of the assigned project:
Contact Hanna Lammens on +32 (0)9 242 54 75 or Hanna.Lammens@hudsonsolutions.com.