Medical Director Inflammation, Global Medical Affairs
Your new role:
We are looking for a Global Medical Affairs Director, who is responsible for the medical affairs strategy for Sobi’s inflammation product, Kineret. The work requires extensive internal as well as external communication and co-ordination.
Key responsibilities include:
- Global medical affairs strategy and tactics;
- Global ISS strategy;
- Product support;
- Lifecycle management activities from a medical affairs perspective;
- Close strategic collaboration with the global commercial organisation;
- Provides leadership and drives engagement of KOLs, professional societies and other key stakeholders;
- Global Drug Safety benefit risk team.
What you'll need to succeed:
The suitable candidate should be a Medical Doctor, preferably within immunology or oncology.
Professional, driven, flexible, strategic and ability to build network. Living up to the Sobi values by acting in a collaborative, accountable, responsible and engaged manner.