Senior CRA Oncology
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all types of site visits (qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and close-out visits);
- Identify potential sites in collaboration with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required;
- Ensure that all study related communication is tracked, printed and filed as required;
- Follow-up and track patient recruitment by contacting investigators and escalate potential risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and/or LCRA;
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study.
- Graduate or Post-graduate Scientific educational background;
- Previous CRA experience within clinical research, preferably in CRO or Pharma companies of approximately 3 years minimum, expertise in oncology required;
- Good clinical knowledge and good understanding of medical terminology;
- Good ICH GCP knowledge and good understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Experience as a CRA on multicenter trials;
- Good oral and written communication, organizational skills and personal presentation;
- The ability to communicate effectively in Dutch and English;
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.