Associate Director Biostatistics
- Collect and interprete statistical data of development projects;
- Manage timelines and resources;
- Translate problems into mathematical form using state-of-the-art modelling techniques;
- Interact with clinical and project teams;
- Provide statistical/technical advices for drug development.
- PhD or M.Sc. in Statistics, Biostatistics or related discipline;
- 7+ years' experience in clinical development within the pharmaceutical industry or at a university institute related to the field;
- Expertise in project management and communication techniques;
- Ability to work in intercultural teams;
- Experience in software packages (SAS or R);
- Ability to lead with a strategic perspective;
- Excellent command of English; German and French would be an asset.
Don't forget to mention EuroPharmaJobs when applying.