Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
PPD - Pharmaceutical Product Development
You should thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful and challenging work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills; through our best in class training and development.
- A minimum of 5 years on site monitoring experience;
- University degree in a science related field or are a certified health professional;
- In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements;
- Experience of clinical trials;
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Excellent English/Swedish skills;
- Previous experience in the CRO industry would be advantageous.