Clinical Research Associate II/Senior CRA - General Medicine
Langenfeld or Munich, Germany
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures;
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks;
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position;
- Extensive clinical monitoring experience;
- Extensive understanding of SOPs, WI, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines;
- Effective command of written and spoken English language.