Product Manager, Global Marketing
In alignment with broader company strategies, the Cannulae and MICS Instruments, Product Manager is responsible to develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to drive and expand the adoption of LivaNova Cannulae and MICS Instruments Solutions worldwide. By working in close collaboration with the CS Global Marketing team and regional Sales & Marketing (S&M) Management, he/she will create the global marketing strategies to grow share and revenues, ensuring implementation in key regions. He/she will also work closely in relation with the CS global marketing teams to drive the value creation of Sorin Cannulae and MICS Instruments Solutions, by developing health economics models generating incremental cost/benefit related evidence. Collaborating with the Communication functions and with CS Global Marketing Team, he/she defines the global key messages, communication strategies and activities around the product portfolio. He/she manages the products & solutions in his/her portfolio for their entire lifecycle, collaborating with all relevant functions in the BU (RA, QA, R&D, etc.) and in the field.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collect and analyze competitor information and tracks sales. Develop and refine goals for assigned products;
- Monitor and assess market trends and future needs through dedicated Advisory Boards, as well as collect continuous feedback on SG technology from current users with direct reference contacts and through the Sales organization;
- Develop and coordinate marketing collaterals, sales manuals and competitive analysis, customer presentations & training material, health economic models aiming to increase internal and external awareness on the features & benefits of Sorin Group Solutions;
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Key Accounts (KAs);
- Work with a high degree of independence and without significant direction, translates customer needs and problems into product upgrade or new product development;
- Define and ensure launch execution of the Global Marketing plans and all required marketing activities with appropriate planning, drive, and excellence in execution working together with geographies;
- Work directly with other Product Managers, cross functionally with senior management to coordinate and implement strategic initiatives;
- Establish sales and market share goals for the own product line and global marketing initiatives and plans to reach them;
- Organize and coordinates educational and promotional events with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) with the aim to create awareness around Sorin products portfolio;
- Define the marketing and user requirements and specifications for new product/therapies, working in strong collaboration with the R&D teams on New Program Development Initiatives;
- Work in close collaboration with clinicians to develop clinical evidence to support and fasten clinical adoption in key target markets/regions;
- Work with Planning & Procurement and QA Departments to prepare global demand plans and to monitor perceived quality of products lines and support QA teams in challenging investigations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- English Fluent both verbal and written;
- French, German, Spanish will be a plus;
- Depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Good public speaking experience and excellent written presentation abilities;
- Strong technical scientific background;
- Ability to maintain high level conversations with customers;
- Visionary and self driven;
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams;
- Ability to influence stakeholders.
- Degree in Scientific or Clinical Disciplines.
At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the Medical Devices field, where he/she has preferably already covered similar roles with following specific key requirements:
- Global reach and global network of relationships (like global product management, field marketing management in a global organization, etc.);
- Strong Clinical footprint (like clinical management in a global organization);
- Complex network of connections, requiring to interact with several players located in different locations;
- Interaction with Sales, customers and reference clinicians/Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).