Clinical Team Manager
PPD - Pharmaceutical Product Development
PPD has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team Manager (CTM) join us onsite exclusively for one of our strategic pharmaceutical partners, office based in Paris, France. PPD works in collaboration with this partner; you will be dedicated to the client projects and sites, working within their teams, systems and processes on behalf of PPD.
This is a great opportunity for study managers/CTMs or those with relative experience working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical, biotech companies or CROs industry who would enjoy the opportunity to work for a CRO dedicated to one client.
The role coordinates all aspects of clinical activities on an international basis. Responsible for the local implementation of local clinical trials and entrusted to them, their preparation for their closure, in compliance with GCP, regulatory requirements, SOPs, quality standards, deadlines and costs.
This could include oversight of the Clinical Research Associates who are allocated to a project on a Country basis. You will work in partnership with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the necessary training, tracking and quality systems are in place for the clinical team, and be primarily responsible for the clinical deliverables of the Project within agreed timelines and budget. Clinical Trial Managers provide contact and support to the project sponsor for all clinical aspects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or licenced certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start up, interim and close out;
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- Valid Driver's Licence;
- Fluency in English and French.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organizational skills;
- Demonstrated performance management abilities;
- Extensive monitoring experience;
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability;
- Ability to motivate and integrate teams and teach/mentor team members;
- Able to effectively prioritize workload;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations e.g. ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines, etc