Clinical Supply Manager
Purpose of the role:
Project Management of clinical trial supplies for global phase I - IV studies from demand planning to QP release of packaged trial medication and logistics reflecting applicable GxP requirements.
- Ensuring an un-interrupted supply chain is maintained throughout the study through new packaging campaigns and shelf-life updating activities;
- Central point of contact for all medication related activities for an individual project and/or individual trial;
- Coordination of manufacture of clinical trial medication (e.g. planning, coordination of bulk manufacture, packaging and labeling, coordination of QP release and storage);
- Setup of trial specific Interactive Response Technologies (IRT) system;
- Setup of the logistical trial-specific supply chain;
- Coordination of tasks related to operational logistics of trial medication in close collaboration with the Global Operations Study Leader and the Outsourcing and Contract Manager;
- Monitoring of clinical supply inventory to ensure proper control over stocks at Grünenthal or partner warehouses;
- Ensure implementation of adequate shipment conditions.
- Degree as pharmacist or comparable scientific qualification (e.g. MSc, Diploma, PhD);
- Experience in clinical trial supply management of global clinical trials;
- Experience in the setup and use of Interactive Response Technologies (IRT);
- Thorough understanding of GxP requirements, i.e. Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Distribution Practice and Good Clinical Practice;
- Advanced communication skills and focused mindset;
- Service-oriented and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal & written).