Scientific Communications Manager Nephrology
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
The Nephrology Medical Communications Manager is a key person within the medical affairs and wider brand team, working primarily on Amgen’s key assets in chronic kidney disease. This role relies on solid organisational and administrative skills combined with an ability to engage and work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to support the high quality execution of medical and brand plans.
- Planning and delivery of science-based Medical Communications activities as a component of medical/brand teams based on local/regional strategies and team priorities;
- Partnering and close cooperation with Cross Functional Brand Team members, including Medical Information, other Scientific Affairs, Medical, and commercial;
- Ensuring close cooperation with European HQ Medical Communications and Scientific Publications Group;
- Review of non-promotional and promotional materials as per ABPI code and Amgen SOPs;
- Contributing to Medical Communications best practice development.
- Minimum: Scientific, pharmacy or medical degree;
- Proven experience in Medical Communications/Scientific advisor or equivalent role.
- Experience in the development and delivery of symposia/educational programmes and medical-scientific tools, such as slide decks;
- Experience in Scientific Affairs (such as MedInfo, RML, Medical Writing) and/or Clinical Development;
- Experience with interpretation and communication/presentation of medical/scientific data;
- Past experience in Nephrology would be helpful although not essential.