Regional Medical Liaison - Biosimilars & Oncology
- This role will primarily involve work relating to Amgen’s biosimilar portfolio, but there will also be an opportunity to support with medical activities for Amgen’s innovative oncology pipeline products;
- As such this role demands an experienced professional with a proven ability to effectively communicate complex scientific matters with stakeholders at all levels. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and proactive as well as being a dedicated team-player;
- The RML will foster relationships with key opinion leaders and healthcare organisations as well as engaging in scientific exchange with key medical and other decision makers to communicate and advance the biosimilar scientific platform, as aligned with Amgen’s corporate goals, objectives and affiliate medical plans and provide feedback based on those field interactions;
- The RML will work closely with Access and Health Economics colleagues to disseminate health economic data, help create patient-centric value-based healthcare solutions and generate local health economic evidence;
- This role requires strong communication and presentation skills as well as proficiency creating and delivering information digitally;
- The RML is expected to have expert knowledge of product data within their remit and provide support with training and examination of other team members when required;
- The RML will represent Amgen medical department in the field in compliance with local and Amgen regulatory standards.
- Medical, pharmacist or nursing degree or another appropriate 3rd level scientific qualification.
- Advanced degree (post-graduate diploma or MSc) or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training.
- Significant experience in a field-based role in the pharma/biotech industry.
- Experience in the oncology/haematology/rheumatology field in industry/hospital setting;
- Network of customer contacts in oncology/haematology field;
- Experience of working closely with sales, marketing and access teams;
- Understanding of concepts and application of health economics;
- Good knowledge of clinical research, drug safety, legal and compliance environment.
For more details and to apply for this job click here