Medical Director - Rheumatology
Overview of the Role
- Provide therapeutic and drug development expertise, oversee drug safety associates providing adverse event reporting, follow up on adverse events as necessary and interact with Sponsors and investigative sites on protocol medical issues;
- Contribute to investigator meeting presentations, review study documentation, oversee safety data review and provide medical support to Business Development;
- Senior level candidates will be expected to have prior management experience and serve as product development consultants to Clients.
Role Requirements/Skills/Experience Required
- Medical degree with board certification in Rheumatology is required;
- Minimum 2 years' experience that includes academic experience coupled with Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO experience;
- Ability and willingness to travel on an as needed basis;
- Ability to review and evaluate clinical data;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more details and to apply for this job click here