As Marketing Manager you are responsible for driving and coordination of the marketing function in the Business Area. You will provide high quality support/sparring of the local Marketing Project Managers, identify synergies between the countries, ensure best practice sharing and continuously look for improvement areas so we can optimise the ways of working.
You will be the marketing point of contact for the Global Marketing Teams as well as for our co-promotion partner. You will ensure that local brand strategies, tactics and materials are in agreement with the Global brand identity, marketing strategies, positioning, message platform and customer segmentation through interaction with medical and the countries.
You will lead and support the countries with brand planning, market research, business analysis and drive business cases for long term planning of the portfolio.
You will also be involved in segmentation and targeting as well as optimisation of the newly implemented CRM system.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Advanced academic degree in health science and/or commercial discipline;
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical science & regulations;
- Extensive marketing experience from the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within the CNS area;
- Solid experience from marketing functions working with multi-country and multi-culture customers–preferably within the Nordics and Baltics;
- International experience and intercultural sensitivity;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good stakeholder management skills;
- Good influencing and negotiation skills;
- Analytical and result-oriented;
- Structured and detail-oriented;
- Flexible and change-minded;
- High proficiency in English and in one or more of the Nordic languages.