A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures;
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks;
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position;
- Previous nominal practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO in CNS indications;
- Basic understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines;
- Good command of written and spoken English language.