Clinical Team Leader - Oncology
We are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Team Leader within our Oncology team to be based from our office in Barcelona.
Our Clinical Team Leaders serve as a lead CRA with full responsibilities for clinical monitoring and line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs).
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CTL:
- Keeps project teams aware of team issues - attending kick off and quick start meetings where appropriate;
- Dealing with protocol questions with the Project Manager/s;
- Developing clinical plans and guidelines for global studies;
- Responsible for a team of CRAs - ensuring compliance training has been completed, setting objectives, CRA study assignments, leading weekly project calls, reviewing site visit reports and managing any escalated issues;
- General administrative tasks as required.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Degree educated in the science/health care field or nursing degree, or equivalent;
- Line management experience;
- Lead CRA experience which includes leading CRA's throughout Europe.