Senior Specialist Quality Assurance Engineer, Instrumentation
Manchester, United Kingdom
- Participate in Instrument Investigation teams;
- Creation of quality statistics and trend analysis;
- Initiate and monitor internal corrective actions and Supplier Corrective Action Requests;
- Review, Locking and Approval of Complaints;
- Support for platform teams in product quality and change process.
- Professional experience in the fields of CAPA, Complaints and Design Control;
- Degree (or equivalent work experience) ideally in a science based discipline;
- Practical experience in a regulated environment, e.g.IVD instruments (ISO 9001/13485 and 21 CFR Part 820);
- Method competence in QA investigational techniques and risk analysis;
- German language skills are advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work autonomously.
For more details and to apply for this job click here