Site Head Biostatistics & Programming
In this position you will lead the Biostatistics and Programming team in Frankfurt, which provides comprehensive biostatistics contributions to Research and Preclinical and Early Clinical Development up to Proof of Concept, Translational Science, as well as CMC.
- PhD in Biostatistics/statistics with at least 8 years of experience in Pharmaceutical R&D;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a biostatistics leadership position including people management within a pharmaceutical company or a CRO;
- Deep knowledge in clinical development - guidelines and processes - including clinical pharmacology and biomarker identification and use; knowledge in discovery and preclinical, and relevant therapeutic areas is a plus;
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, experience in dossier submissions and interactions with Health Agencies;
- Expert knowledge in statistics, experimental design and clinical trial methodology;
- Proven skills in leading people, operations, and innovation;
- Fluent English and German essential (oral and written);
- Excellent written and oral communication.