Create, reinforce or improve procedures and working instructions related to samples management (including samples for release, for stability or as reagents and standards) and stability processes.
- Analyze the procedures in place, challenge the current situation and propose improvements;
- Submit to the supervisor responsible of this process a written way of working;
- Translate global guidelines into local procedure including the analysis of the impact;
- Collaborate with the supervisor responsible of the specific team;
- Ensuring the consistency and quality level of all documents that are issued.
- Bachelors Degree in life science, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology;
- PhD is a plus.
- Excellent level of spoken & written French;
- Lean six sigma culture;
- Writing skills;
- Ability to deal with complex scientific issues;
- Positive attitude;
- Flexible (adapting to changes within a project, i.e changes of priorities, increase/decrease of workload).
- Experience in multicultural settings, diverse environments with respect to dynamics of human interaction;
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry using GMP and SOP standards.