Brabant Wallon, Belgium
Provide statistical expertise to the development, validation and quality monitoring of Biological assays supporting Clinical development projects (Immunochemistry, functional, PCR, CMI assays).
Role and main tasks:
- Provide internal statistical support in close interaction with the lab scientist, technicians and the statisticians in the team;
- Development of statistical methods for the design and analysis of experiences supporting clinical assay development;
- Communication and sharing of results and conclusions with non-statisticians;
- Ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes;
- Deliver statistical expertise within an GCLP environment;
- Respect for the defined timelines.
- University level in Sciences with at least post-graduate in Biostatistics, PhD in Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Mastering the statistical theory of a broad spectrum of methodologies and experimental designs;
- Creative and innovative;
- Rigor and discipline;
- Team player, ability to share knowledge within multidisciplinary teams;
- SAS, R/JMP knowledge;
- Effective communication and presentation skills, able to liaise theory with the practical translations;
- Demonstrates comfortable level of oral and written English and French;
- Knowledge/experience on Good Clinical Laboratory practices/Good Clinical Practices is a most.