Overview of the Role
- Working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required for setting up and monitoring a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation. You will be involved in the submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions as requested;
- Managing sponsor generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for study cost effectiveness; you will also participate in the preparation and review of study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required;
- Depending on your level of experience, you may assist in training and mentoring less experienced CRA’s and/or manage CRA’s working on international projects.
- With a University degree in medicine, science, or equivalent; you will have previous monitoring experience in medium sized studies, including study start-up and close-out (for all roles above Entry Level). You should also have knowledge of ICG GCP guidelines and the expertise to review and evaluate medical data;
- Fluent in English, as well as the local language, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to deal with queries in a timely manner. You should be able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurised environment;
- You must be available to travel at least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving licence;
- You will have the opportunity to progress your career and may wish to move into Project Management or into other related areas where you can further develop your skill set.
For more details and to apply for this job click here