The successful candidate will be responsible for data management of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and toxicology studies conducted at Bial and contract research organizations (CRO’s).
Has to interact with clinical and experimental pharmacology, chemistry, formulation, bioinformatics scientists and to improve understanding of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics properties of drug candidate molecules.
- Ph.D. in pharmacology area or related sciences;
- Proven experience in pharmacology and toxicology with 3-5 years background in drug discovery and development;
- Experience in drug discovery in industrial or academic environment, preferably 5 years, specifically in the areas of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics;
- Experience managing multiple off-site regulated projects;
- Bioinformatics, biostatistics knowledge;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationships.