Pricing Director EMEA
Home-Based or at a Getinge Office
The Getinge Group are a leading provider of solutions for contamination prevention for the Life Science sector, offering cleaning, sterilization, isolation, and containment technologies that meet common as well as highly specialized process needs. The aim is to be the most desired medtech company in the world. Getinge's offering is mainly targeted at care providers, care givers and care receivers. The offering to hospitals is organized in three areas: Enable, Treat and Care. This allows Getinge to identify customer issues at an early stage, promote clinical and economic benefits and follow and support the customer decision process. Getinge, with their headquarters in Göteborg, Sweden, operates under the three product brands of ArjoHuntleigh, Getinge and Maquet. The Getinge Group currently generates sales of more than SEK 30 billion and has more than 15,000 employees in 40 countries. VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm is assisting Getinge to recruit the best candidate for this interesting position.
The position as Pricing Director EMEA is a new position within the EMEA sales region of the Getinge Group with the purpose of driving pricing improvements in the region. Getinge acknowledges the importance of a pricing strategy and the fact that this important subject will drive business decisions, needs focus and requires specific knowledge.
When you are hired for this role you will be highly visible throughout the organisation including the European management. You need to develop and implement a pricing strategy to drive pricing improvements throughout the region and you will be accountable for supporting key aspects of this new Pricing function. You will report directly to the VP Commercial Strategy EMEA. Because this is a new position you can design your own role, have a lot of freedom to manoeuvre and you can build the European pricing strategy. The position can be based anywhere in the EMEA region and you can work from home, if you live close to an office of Getinge you can work there. The culture within Getinge can best be described as entrepreneurial and hands on; so are you highly-motivated, self-driven hands-on and ambitious with experience in pricing strategy, and worked for a consulting firm or medical device company, than apply because you could be an ideal match.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support the execution of a pricing strategy including pricing targets and margins across product lines and markets in close collaboration with Commercial Operations and General Managers in the EMEA markets;
- Develop new pricing tools and processes;
- Conduct external competitive pricing and offering analysis;
- Coordinate requirements for analyst support and needs (dashboards etc.);
- Responsible for tracking and follow up activities and impact from pricing initiatives.
- Experience and working knowledge of pricing strategy is a must;
- Pricing strategy experience within a consultancy firm or Medical Device company is a must;
- 3-5 years of experience working with Pricing strategy in a B2B setting;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization;
- Finance/controlling knowledge;
- Fluent in English, verbally and written, an additional language would be a plus;
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office pack;
- Extensive international travel in EMEA countries, between 25% - 50% of total working time, living close to an international airport would be a plus;
- Collaborative personality, Strategic thinking but pragmatic in delivery of processes and tools, business interest, networking skills, highly organized, ambitious, hands-on, self-starter and entrepreneur.
Getinge offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international company. They also offer a very competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and you meet all the above requirements please send your English resume via this link to VITRU, The European Executive Recruitment Firm.
For more information about this position, please contact VITRU in Barcelona via +34 627 523 628. www.vitru-hr.com.