Therapy Development Specialist New Technologies, NV BeNeNord
The New Technologies TDS is responsible for introducing and driving the market adoption of New Technologies in the assigned territory, with a specific near-term focus on the FDS franchise. The person will serve as the New Technologies champion and will closely partner with the in-country sales/marketing organization to develop and execute targeted sales and marketing programs to achieve near-term revenue targets and fuel future growth.
The main responsibilities include:
- Serve as the New Technologies champion and therapy expert in the assigned territory;
- In partnership with the New Technologies Marketing Manager, develop and execute sales and marketing programs to achieve sales targets;
- Partner with the in-country sales organization to identify target accounts and develop account-specific plans to drive New Technologies adoption;
- Provide technical and clinical support for New Technologies procedures;
- Coordinate in-service presentations, workshops, training sessions, proctorships and other customer education activities;
- Develop close customer relationships and identify and grow KOLs who can support the adoption of the New Technologies portfolio locally and across EMEA;
- Train the in-country Stryker sales organization on the New Technologies product portfolio, building the salesforce’s capability to independently promote and support New Technologies products;
- Assist in the buildout of the EMEA New Technologies organization, including the setup of foundational processes and functions.
- Undergraduate degree, technical or medical background preferred;
- Advanced degree in a medical or technical field preferred;
- 6+ years of experience in medical device sales and/or marketing;
- Deep technical expertise in neurovascular procedures, neurointerventional experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable navigating complex matrix organization;
- Experience introducing and driving adoption of innovative medical technologies, product launch experience preferred;
- Results orientation with a strong focus.