Medical Writer (Regulatory)
PPD - Pharmaceutical Product Development
Cambridge, United Kingdom
The Medical Writer collaborates with internal and sponsor team members to interpret, distil, and summarize complex data concepts. Other tasks include presentation of clinical messages in clinical study reports, summarization of preclinical and clinical studies for preparation of investigator's brochures, and referencing current research and regulatory guidelines for preparation of protocols. Their work documenting clinical study trials covers a wide range of therapeutic indications.
- Education to Bachelor’s/advanced degree level in a scientific discipline;
- Prior experience within regulatory medical writing;
- Excellent grammatical, editorial and proofreading skills;
- Effective organisational and planning skills;
- Motivation, initiative and adaptability;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.