As an experienced Clinical Research Associate, you could be looking to broaden your therapeutic or geographic exposure, or perhaps considering your future within our vast selection of possibilities to take your next career steps. At Quintiles, you’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose; we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’
You can make the Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. All the while, receiving structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
And with our award-winning, cutting-edge technology, you will work on global projects on a variety of therapeutic areas in phases I-III. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. You will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Significant on-site, independent monitoring experience on a nation-wide basis