Clinical Research Associate (Client Onsite)
PPD - Pharmaceutical Product Development
PPD has an exciting opportunity for a CRA to join us onsite exclusively for one of our strategic pharmaceutical partners in Madrid, Spain. PPD works in collaboration with this partner; you will be dedicated to the client projects and sites, working within their teams, systems and processes on behalf of PPD.
This is a great opportunity for CRA’s at any level currently working within the life science sector for pharmaceutical companies, Biotech companies or CRO’s who would enjoy the opportunity to work for a CRO dedicated to one client.
As the trusted partner of some of the most innovative big pharma and biotech companies; our CRA's have the opportunity to work on challenging projects across a wide range of therapy areas. Our vision is to be the global leader in our industry; based on consistent quality and execution, exceptional customer-aligned service and constant innovation.
You should thrive in project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
You will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
In return we will offer you a positive and supportive working environment within one of the most engaged teams in the industry; who are truly recognised as the cornerstone of our success. We will provide you with meaningful work and the opportunity to acquire valuable personal and professional skills.
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management, laboratory services and outsourcing solutions.
With offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the delivery of safe, effective therapeutics to patients and maximize returns on their R&D investments.
The successful candidate will be primarily tasked to set up and monitor clinical trials conducted as part of international projects.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Effective clinical monitoring skills;
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good English language and grammar skills
- Good presentation skills